I am thankful to my @craftswag twitter feed and the connections I have made with many crafters all over the world. The tweets of my fellow crafters have made me aware of the diverse market of high quality stamps. Since I was very satisfied with all of my purchases, I wanted to share with you some of these awesome finds:
• Flourishes – An elegant photopolymer stamp line featuring intricately designed florals, sentiments and background patterns.
• Your Next Stamp – Maker of cling rubber stamps. Your Next Stamp also sells stamps featuring children of different ethnicities, something that’s often very hard to find.
• Market Street Stamps – Themed and background photopolymer stamps and an up-and-coming Bilingual line. Great shipping rates!
• Lawn Fawn – Lawn Fawn’s photopolymer alphabet stamps are created in a manner such that words and sentiments are perfectly spaced. Each letter is surrounded by a rectangle barrier allowing even alignment.
• Swiss Girl Designs – Another great find I stumbled upon thanks to twitter. This shop is also selling a special German edition stamp set for all my German-speaking friends. Check it out!
• Ebay! I have shopped on Ebay for gently used stamp sets at a discounted price. Ebay is a great place for those minding their budget.
• Rubberstamps.net – I used this vendor for the ‘hot mess’ stamp I created. A great retailer to use if you truly want a one-of-a-kind stamp — one you design yourself.
Enjoy your week and stay crafty!