Inspired by Miriam Rodriguez’s handcrafted box used to corral all things Project Life, I picked up this cutlery board at a thrift store for $5. I love this solution as I was able to see all of my supplies in one place for quick access. Since I like the idea of a “kit,” I assembled some miniature tools I could add to this box so I didn’t find myself running back and forth to my office for some forgotten supply. I like to stress miniature since I wanted tools that could fit into my tray:
- Plus Glue Tape – great adhesive for detail work.
- K&Co Smash Washi Tape – 10 patterns in one tape. See my previous post for detail.
- Memento Dew Drop Ink – BIG color in a small size
- Copic Multiliner Pen – Use this pen set for journaling and no worries of smeared ink when you decorate with alchol-ink markers.
- Wescott 3 inch craft titanium bonded scissors – Usually for fine detail sewing and quilting work, these tiny scissors feature large comfy holes for fingers and can be used for snipping washi tape and other small jobs.
- Scotch Wrinkle Free Glue Stick – Economical and long lasting adhesive impressively delivers on its promise of being wrinkle-free.
Oh, and here is another view of that cutlery box I used:
Take care! — Tyra