Hello and welcome back! I know it has been a long time, but I’m back with a new post line up for CraftSwag and a recap of what I have been up to.
I took some time away over the past several months to develop my creative side and figure out what I wanted CraftSwag to be. I realized my creative journey and focus is more of a marathon than a sprint. So, I slowed down my pace and created JustTyra in June of 2013 as a safe place to create freely and create without expectation.
Suddenly, I started to gain some creative focus, applied to a few design teams and happily played along with several creative challenge blogs. I found a community of crafty friends, and I am now on the path to discovering my style. Please take some time to browse around JustTyra to see what I have been up to!
I will continue to use JustTyra to focus on my personal creative projects and creative journey. CraftSwag will continue to focus on sharing crafty products, resources and classes. CraftSwag’s mission will remain the same: helping you to shop, create and give with confidence. Here is a peek of what is coming starting this summer.
CraftSwag: The Lineup
- CraftSwag MiniWorkshops (Every other month starting May 2014). Become a confident crafter. CraftSwag’s first Mini Workshop” The Four Ls of Card Making Design” launched May 2014.
- Crafty Roundups: Roundups of new and interesting crafty products found around the interwebs. Occasionally I will also share an up-close-and-personal product review.
- Humpday Heroes: Craft solutions to the rescue! (Every other Wednesday, of course)
- Two for Tuesday & Five for Friday (Thrifty Finds)
- Business Bits for the Crafty Analyst: Business focused guides for creatives.
Are you excited about this new line up? I am. Starting June 2013.