Great news! As a Blitsy creative team member, I often get asked to create product reviews on JustTyra. Since CraftSwag is all about discovering new tools and techniques, you will also find product reviews here first!
To kick things off, Today I am part of the Blitsy Creative Team Zutter’s Bow-It-All Blog Hop (say that three times- ha!).
At first glance this tool might look intimidating, but after a few tutorials, that the Bow-It-All is perfect for the holiday season! Just think — bows on cards, wreaths, presents and decor. Here is my very first set of bows:
I started to walk around my house to see I what I could add a bow to. Um, how about everything? As a start, I added a pretty ribbon to this tote:
To summarize, I have a list of Likes / Dislikes
- The ability to create bows sized between ½” wide up to 9”
- Versatile for more than one craft: Perfect for card making, memory keeping, home decor and food crafts/gifts.
- A ton of tutorials on You Tube and Zutter’s own website
- There is a learning curve. The enclosed booklet did not help much, since I am a visual learner. I spent maybe 30 minutes total on You Tube to perfect the bow-making technique. Here is a link to Blitsy’s You Tube Tutorial.
- Space: This is not a space saving tool. I do have to clear off my craft desk, moving my main project over in order to use this tool.
Given that the dislikes are not major, I would definitely recommend this tool for any crafter. And guess what? As part of the Blitsy Creative Team, I’m giving you the chance to win one! To enter just leave a comment! The comments you leave on each blog throughout the hop, the better your odds!
*This post will also be on JustTyra, so feel free to leave a comment there as well! Woot!
If you don’t win one of these handy tools in the blog hop, The Bow-It-All 2.0 (Yes! The latest and greatest version) will be a part of Blitsy’s Black Friday Sale! That’s all I have for now, take care and thanks so much for stopping by!