Kits Clubs are a great alternative for budget conscious paper crafters looking for convenience and curated craft supplies. There are kit clubs for scrapbookers (traditional and pocket style), card makers and even kit clubs specializing in embellishments. The type of kit club you choose will mostly depend on your personal style, but consider keeping these five guidelines in mind when choosing your next kit club:
- Overall value and variety: Does the kit club provide a great variety of product from month to month? Are current trends reflected in monthly offerings? Does the kits club include items you can use more than once (e.g. stamp sets, stencils).
- Design Team Support: Kit clubs supported by design teams help provide the creative jumpstart needed to get that product out of the box and on to your craft table.
- Product Add Ons: Does the kit club have fun add-ons of complementary product you can add to your kit before it ships? (I love this!)
- Terms and Conditions: Be sure to check the length of commitment (can you cancel at any time or is there a multiple month commitment?) before signing up so you know what you are getting into.
- Switch it up & Have fun: Don’t be afraid to switch up the type of kit club you subscribe to just to change things up. Last but not least, relax and have fun creating! Appreciate the fact that someone choose the coordinating colors, embellishments and fun extras for you so that you don’t waste time trying to pull it all together yourself!