In the spirit of back-to-school, I wanted to share with you several creative classes starting soon:
- Studio Calico’s Letterpress class (I am signed up!). The supply list includes Lifestyle Crafts’s Letterpress Bundle. Shop Lifestyle Crafts and get this bundle for 20% off by using the code: SWAG.
- I love the effect watercolor adds to my cards and I will continue to experiment adding watercolor to my craft projects. Nina Christensen’s Just Add Watercolor class will explore ways to add watercolor to your crafty creations. Sign up for her newsletter for details.
- 30 Days of lists. I love listmaking as a quick and easy way to journal. I just signed up and may chronicle my progress here. Will you join me?
- Two Peas in the Bucket is offering Scrapbooking from the Soul, an in-depth look at incorporating journaling into your memory keeping.
- Craftsy offers classes in paper crafting, needle work, cake decorating and everything in between.
I hope these classes get you into the spirit of back-to-school and help jumpstart your creativity!